YORK® YHG Heat Pump
Reliable, All Season Performance. Year Round Energy Savings.
The YORK® LX Series YHG is our highest performing, single-stage heat pump. Designed to deliver year-round comfort, the ENERGY STAR® qualifying 16.0 SEER efficiency means you will spend less on energy bills. Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal, this split-system heat pump is specifically designed to be matched with YORK® indoor coils, furnaces and air handlers for a complete system solution.
- Advanced control system Demand Defrost minimizes defrost cycles, reducing energy costs while maintaining comfort
- Unit can be matched with a YORK® residential gas furnace to create a dual-fuel comfort system that automatically switches between heat sources based on energy costs or capacity
- Single-stage scroll compressor is a robust, time-tested design that can stand up to the rigors presented while comfort conditioning a home
- Top Discharge – Warm air is blown up, away from the structure and any landscaping and allows compact location on multi-unit applications.
- An impact-resistant, powder-painted, galvanized steel, two-piece extruded louver coil guard protects your investment, yet is easy to remove for cleaning
- Automotive-grade, powder-paint finish is 1,000-hours salt-spray rated to provide years of corrosion-free performance
- Environmentally Friendly – CFC-free R-410A refrigerant delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Low Operating Sound Levels – Developed using CFD and FEA tools, the sturdy cabinet and top design provides sound performance of 76 dBA or lower. Compatible accessories for further sound reduction are also available.