Come Home to Comfort With Residential Air Conditioning & Heating Services
Whether you and your family are too cold or too hot, AirStar can help. Put decades of experience helping San Antonio homeowners to work making sure your home is safe and comfortable.
Can you fix it?
We will diagnose your air conditioner or heater concerns and discuss repair options with you. Whenever possible, Air Star believes in repairing a unit before replacing it. If you decide the cost is too high for the repair and/or that the age of the equipment warrants a replacement, we will be happy to discuss those options with you.
Will you check my ductwork?
Yes, we will do a pressure test with your existing equipment on the ductwork, which will tell us the condition of the design. We will also do a visual inspection to check for splits, kinks, and other problems with your ductwork and can offer help with inadequate insulation.
We know you have a choice and appreciate your business and your referrals.
Call AirStar today at (210) 599-7827 for fast and friendly service!
Ask The Right Questions
- Check references. Does your A/C company have a great reputation?
- Do they have offices and proper insurance?
- Are they registered with the state and EPA certified?
- Are your service techs trained and certified by manufacturers?
- Do clean-cut, uniformed, and experienced techs arrive in marked vehicles? Are they 100% background checked?
- Are their vans carrying authorized parts?
- Are they an authorized warranty service repair company?